Century 3 expects each employee to understand, support and embrace our EHS policies. Our Safety and Health Training program encompasses such things as:
1. Company-wide EHS policies and procedures
2. Company and site-specific safety and health requirements
3. Basic and advanced safety training for new and existing employees, including in-house OSHA-10 and OSHA-30 training.
4. Toolbox training meetings held at every jobsite.
5. Project Safety Audits
6. Incentive program for continued focus on safety
We are committed to maintaining our excellent performance and will not be satisfied until we succeed in eliminating all unsafe conditions and behaviors arising from our activities. When we talk about our commitment to sustainability, we are talking about building green and being green; about delivering excellent service to our clients and reducing environmental impact.